Find out from senior experimentation leaders how to drive increased value through CRO
The world of optimization is changing. While more senior executives are starting to embrace experimentation and understand its direct value in driving business growth, the news two major A/B testing platforms - Google Optimize and Oracle Maxymiser - are sunsetting, has come as a real blow to both brands at the start of the experimentation journey and those with established CRO programmes.
These are significant changes. And a lot of brands and marketers aren't ready.
In this report – with insights from key CRO and experimentation leaders at Currys, NatWest, Hawes & Curtis, and Clothes2Order, plus a feature on Mazda's optimization programme – we look at how brands can supercharge their CRO programmes to drive growth through strategies to: increase revenue, drive leads and improve engagement.
Download the report to:
- Explore new ways CRO can help you drive revenue, improve customer loyalty and increase repeat purchase.
- Discover the cost-saving benefits CRO can deliver from lowering customer acquisition costs to reducing operational overheads.
- Uncover CRO strategies to shorten sales cycles and improve conversion at key stages of your online customer journey to supercharge your lead generation efforts.
- Mitigate risk through adopting an 'experiment-first 'mindset and re-focus your internal teams on developing new product features that are proven to increase conversion.
- Learn how marketers can get ahead of the changes to Google Optimize and Oracle Maxymiser.
Digital Experience Lead -
Conversion rate Optimisation
Senior Optimisation Specialist
Head of Conversion Rate
Hawes & Curtis