Quality Assurance (QA Engineer)
As QA Engineer, you will own the QA process of the product, from start to finish and participate in every step of the product life cycle, from planning and scoping through to release monitoring. You will be ensuring that the quality of our software is of the highest standard at all times and meets all the clients’ needs.
We are looking for a strong manual QA Engineer, with a keen eye for detail and good communication skills; a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success. Experience in mobile application and web testing is a must-have, as well as forming concise test scripts and User Acceptance Criteria. If you have had exposure to web or mobile automation tools, it is certainly an advantage, but not necessary. We are looking for self-driven people, who are comfortable to work independently and be adaptable to client requirements and potential project changes.
- Familiarity with Mobile (Native) and Web testing is essential.
- This is a mid-weight QA engineer role.
- This position is not for remote working.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence platforms
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Proficient with native app testing (iOS and Android)
- Proficient with web and mobile browser testing
- Ability to create and manage clear and concise test scripts, such as, In – Sprint, Regression and Sanity Test cases.
- Confident in producing detailed Test Plans
- Familiar with writing Test Result reports
- API testing experience using Charles, Postman or something similar
- Ability to communicate effectively with the members of the team, including Product Owners, Developers and - UI/UX designers
- Ability to report effective bugs, written in a clear structure
- Understanding of Xcode and Android Studio
- Familiarity with GitHub or other version control systems and continuous integration/delivery
Candyspace Benefits Package
We believe in maintaining the health and wellbeing of all who work at Candyspace... So you will benefit from : 20 days annual leave, Bank Holidays + 2 weeks over Xmas (including the Bank Holidays), MacBook, company pension scheme, permanent health insurance (sickness cover), Life Assurance, cycle to work scheme, training & development plan, cereal & fruit, Xbox, table football, and our always popular company socials.