The Partner Manager is responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining mutually-beneficial relationships with Candyspace’s partners (e.g. software vendors, intermediaries) with the aim of driving business growth.
Currently Episerver/Optimizely, Mixpanel and Hubspot are key partners of Candyspace, and we are looking to build new relationships relevant to our proposition.
The Partner Manager will work closely with our partners to develop joint business development opportunities; initiate and develop relationships with new partners; personally connect with prospective clients identified through our partner relationships; find opportunities to drive growth in Candyspace’s existing clients through the value of our partners; drive daily momentum around all prospecting through our partner channels; and personally network at events with a goal of arranging qualified meetings with prospects.
- Partner relationship management
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with our existing partners (Optimizely, Hubspot, Mixpanel)
- Identification and development of relevant new partner relationships (software vendors, intermediaries etc)
- Organising and briefing the experts from across Candyspace to help develop our partner relationships
- Joint business development
- Driving business development with our partners, with a focus on generating inbound leads
- Bringing the value of our partners into Candyspace’s existing client base with the aim of business growth
- Direct contact with prospective client stakeholders developed through our partner channels
- New sales opportunity identification
- Attending industry and networking events with or through our partners
- Keeping abreast of our partners’ own development and news, and the industry in general to identify new business development opportunities
- Partner proposal production
- Organising and overseeing the preparation for materials for business development with partners
- Overseeing a library of materials (case studies etc) relating to our partners
- Producing weekly and monthly performance reports relating to our partner relationships
- Outstanding relationship skills – can build rapport with partners and prospects
- Ambitious, passionate and tenacious about delivering growth
- Experience of working for or with software vendors, particularly Episerver/Optimizely, Mixpanel or a similar environment
- A deep understanding of DXPs, analytics tools and commerce platforms
- Knowledge of the digital agency landscape
- Articulate and convincing with clients
Candyspace Benefits Package
We believe in maintaining the health and wellbeing of all who work at Candyspace... So you will benefit from : 20 days annual leave, Bank Holidays + 2 weeks over Xmas (including the Bank Holidays), competitive salary, bonus, MacBook, company phone, company pension scheme, permanent health insurance (sickness cover), private medical insurance, Life Assurance, gym contribution, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and a training & development plan.