Candyspace are experts in designing, building and optimising digital products. We create websites, mobile apps and commerce solutions for ambitious organisations investing in growth and digital transformation. We are trusted to deliver by some of the world’s best-known brands, including ITV, Rolls-Royce, Mazda, Mars and Colgate.
Working at Candyspace is about building products that people love. We all work hard to define the sweetspot between customer demand and the needs of the businesses who employ us. And by building products that they all love, we love those products too. To do this you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of like-minded people, ambitious for themselves and passionate about what they do. You will work on exciting and challenging projects.
Candyspace is an equal opportunities employer and we strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply for roles here. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know and feel free to note which pronouns you use (she/her, he/him, they/them etc).
We are looking to bring in an motivated and experienced delivery manager to manage the end-to-end delivery across a number of our clients. That will include website and mobile application design and build projects; prototyping; and optimisation work. Some projects will be delivered Agile and others Waterfall, and the delivery manager will need to be comfortable with both methodologies.
You’ll ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been documented with clear mitigation and there is an outstanding level of clear clarification within our shared JIRA boards.
You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through overall project oversight, effectively managing the throughput of work in a timely fashion to meet release plans and client deadlines.
You will be a trusted and respected partner to our clients. From scoping and ideation through the project lifecycle. You will add value by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a strong grasp of production processes to deliver against client values.
You will demonstrate strong time and budget management, reconciling projects on a daily and weekly basis, and communicating this clearly to the finance team and Lead Delivery Manager to ensure that forecasts and schedules are accurate at all times.
- Experience of delivering using Agile, KANBAN and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of Design and Build projects / projects across conversion rate optimisation, campaign management, content development and creative strategy
- Knowledge of JIRA, Smart Sheet and Forecast would be beneficial
- Resource and budget planning and management
- Create and own project documentation
- Client-facing role – great stakeholder management is a must
- Experience of delivering robust consumer-grade digital products across desktop, tablet and mobile
- Strong technical acumen to interpret complex problems and turn them into commonly understood user stories and or development tasks
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written) and excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and align these with business strategy. You will need to be confident in leading development teams to manage product releases, while working closely with client stakeholders to communicate team progress. You should be adept at providing clarity and decisiveness to all levels of stakeholder. We’d like you to demonstrate an ability to successfully manage and grow client accounts in excess of £1m per annum.
You will have a working knowledge of Agile design and build for digital products, particularly in iOS and Android. As a team we are committed to the highest quality output for our work, so you’ll need to demonstrate communication and presentation skills that mirror our creative and development outputs. A problem-solving, positive mindset and ability to work effectively in a team are essential.
Take a look at our products