Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst
Candyspace are experts in designing, building and optimising digital products. We create websites, mobile apps and commerce solutions for ambitious organisations investing in growth and digital transformation. We are trusted to deliver by some of the world’s best-known brands, including ITV, Rolls-Royce, Mazda, Mars and Colgate.
Working at Candyspace is about building products that people love. We all work hard to define the sweetspot between customer demand and the needs of the businesses who employ us. And by building products that they all love; we love those products too. To do this you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of like-minded people, ambitious for themselves and passionate about what they do. You will work on exciting and challenging projects.
Candyspace is an equal opportunities employer and we strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply for roles here. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know and feel free to note which pronouns you use (she/her, he/him, they/them etc).
The Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst is responsible for driving research, insights and experimentation activities to improve the conversion and overall performance of our clients’ digital products.
Taking a data-led approach to analytics, the Insights & Optimisation Analyst will provide insights into user behaviour and content performance and work closely with our UX and Technical teams to deliver improvements. They will seek to discover new opportunities with clients, agree on which tools are required for research and testing efforts, take the lead with the test roadmaps, manage research tools, report on activity, present findings and provide the next steps for ongoing optimisation.
- Combining quantitative and qualitative data to create a concise & compelling story that drives impact and influence when presenting to senior stakeholders
- Lead projects to develop and provide robust, high quality and insightful analysis as part of a programme of data analysis projects
- Identifying opportunities and collaborating with creative team members to continually improve the user experience across all clients
- Interpreting user interactions and customer journeys with a focus on conversion
- Execute Candyspace’s conversion rate optimisation process on behalf of new & existing clients
- Running ideation sessions with clients alongside the creative team
- Create experimentation plan documentation for the design & development team.
- Working with developers to implement experiments across multiple tools including VWO & Optimizely
- Scoring hypotheses using RICE & updating a prioritised backlog and roadmap
- Scoping the size of experiments based on design, development and data requirements
- Quality assure & roll out experiments on behalf of clients
- Analysing LIVE experiments, identifying trends and providing insights to clients on status calls
- Identifying when an experiment has reached statistical significance & communicate the next steps with both internal and external stakeholders
- Creating bespoke KPI frameworks for clients by understanding what metrics are key to success
- Identifying & recommending a set of research, insight & experimentation tools for businesses with differing budgets & sectors
- Creating tagging requirements for iOS, Android & Web platforms
- Working with developers to implement & debug data tracking
- Investigating and reconciling data inconsistencies, to ensure we produce consistent results for clients
Tools - Must haves
- Google Analytics 4
- Experience using user behaviour tools like ContentSquare, Crazy Egg or Hotjar
- Experimentation tools like VWO or Optimizely
Tools - Nice-to-have:
- ContentSquare, Mixpanel or Amplitude
- Ability to continually recommend tools to enhance Candyspace's reputation as a leader in research & insights
- Being a driving force behind a change in how we collect, analyse & present data that WOWs our clients!
- Be highly numerate, commercial and data-driven
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at varying levels of seniority, delivering key information in a clear, translatable way to team members unused to data-led analysis
- Can voice their opinion on what the data means and give the 'so what' to the client
- Understands statistical significance and can use predefined models to calculate it on projects
Take a look at our products